Fakih IVF has helped over 15,000 couples realize their dream of parenthood. Since the birth of its first in vitro baby in the USA in 1987, Fakih IVF has been at the forefront of infertility treatment, having one of the highest birth rates in the world. Fakih IVF’s widespread success has led to the expansion of its operations in Michigan, Ohio, Beirut, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Al- AIN where Dr. Fakih has developed the most dominant IVF center where Dr. Fakih and his staff operates the first private IVF center in UAE.
Dr. Fakih and his team of medical professionals are committed to provide couples with comprehensive, innovative fertility treatments which are why all centers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al-Ain are welcoming many couples from all over the world who have made Fakih IVF their natural choice.
Fakih IVF team successfully take on the most difficult cases, expertly identifying underlying infertility problems and personalizing appropriate treatments that maximize the chances of pregnancy. They challenge protocols and develop innovative ways to treat their patients, which is what differentiates them from the rest. They keep raising the bar every time. To date, Dr. Fakih and his team have helped over 15,000 couples realize their dream of parenthood by making little miracles every day.
Fakih IVF also offers gender selection for balancing families, PGD and single gene disorder testing to eliminate any genetic diseases, egg freezing (using a flash-freeze technology called Vitrification) for women who plan to become mothers later in life, sperm or egg freezing for cancer patients who plan to have a family after chemotherapy, as well as a host of other treatments, all in its latest state-of-the-art facility. All procedures are done with excellence, confidentiality and compassion for all those who come under Fakih IVF care.
Our operating hours are from 8:00 Am till 10:00 PM, to book an appointment please call Fakih IVF by calling 800-FAKIH (32544) or by contacting them via email on email@example.com
Contact: 800-FAKIH (32544)
|Abu Dhabi||Al Ain||Dubai|
St. 11, Hazaa Bin Zayed The First St. Opposite Sheikh Khalifa Medical City
Fakih Medical Center Villa No. 2, Tawam Roundabout Al Markhaniya Ashraj District 13 Bida Bin Ammar, Al Ain
37, 65b St. – 32b St. Al Wasl Road, Jumeirah 1
Follow Fakih IVF on social media:
- Can Tight Clothes Affect Your Fertility?
- What is the link between AMH testing and IVF Treatment?
- 6 Common Signs Of Male Infertility
- 7 Ways For A Pregnant Woman To Break Her Fast In Ramadan
- Can You fast while doing IVF?
- Water and Fertility!
- Artificial Light And Fertility…
- Free IVF Winner Announcement
- 6 Ways To Deal With Secondary Infertility
- Video: International Women's Day 2018 with Fakih IVF
- Here is to Strong Women. May we know them? May we be them? May we raise them?
- Top five yoga asana that can help boost your fertility
- Clean You're Gene!
- Winter Is Here! 5 Ways To Build Your Immune System During Pregnancy
- All I want for Christmas is a BABY
- There Is No Greater Joy Than Making Others Happy
- Shrink your waist and expand your family! and other myths and facts ON MALE INFERTILITY
- Hair Loss: Causes and Therapies
- Movember – Male Infertility and Diabetes!
- Don’t sugarcoat it, I am a Diabetic
- Is fish the best way to get omega-3 fats?
- Breast Cancer and Egg Freezing
- What our moms-to-be should know about Migraine
- PCOS and weight Gain
- PCOS Awareness Month
- Fakih IVF Fertility Center opens in Muscat, Oman
- Tips on how to De-stress while carrying a new life with you for 9 months
- BMI & Heart Disease
- Dear Dads-to-be…. you do not have to eat less; you just have to eat right!